If you’re passionate about hospitality, we could have a job for you.
At Oakman Inns, we aim to put people where they’ll thrive, by recognising their interests and talents. You can apply for all sorts of roles with us, and in a variety of locations across the Home Counties – from chef or restaurant manager jobs in Oxfordshire to administration jobs at our Basecamp in Hertfordshire.
Some of our roles require specialist skills and experience, but we’re open-minded in our recruitment and are happy to consider anyone who embodies our values. Whichever position you go for, you can look forward to great training and development opportunities and some brilliant benefits.
Our roles include:
- Management – general manager, deputy general manager, assistant manager, trainee assistant manager
- Kitchen – head chef, sous chef, junior sous, chef de partie, commis, apprentice, kitchen porter
- Front of house – waiting staff, bar attendants, baristas, glass collectors
- Housekeeping – room attendants, front-of-house cleaners
- Head Office (aka Basecamp) – accounts, human resources (HR), marketing, property management, area managers, operational managers